I see my high school photos and then thinking randomly about you

High School is over yeah, it's so yesterday, but I want my spirit like when I was student in high school. I don't feel that feeling again. huh, I wanna change my worst life for my better future. I wanna tell a little story about my high school story, for you it's maybe bored but for me it's my naughty life.
I met my girl in there, I don't know why I felt in love with her, just for your information in the past I don't love her so much, but now I really love her.
I'm naughty student, I often skipped my class like now, and came late to the school, but still happy with what I do. Always listened to my favorite band. Whoa.
I really miss my high school life, bullying other student, got a hair bust, scolded by security, also met with my dadut every day, it's over now.
God please gimme a chance once again to remedy my past. I have made many mistakes.

No comments: